Saturday, July 17, 2010

nu girl

well there"s this new girl a friend of mine introduce her to me n she was so tress at that time so she want to do session so i bring her to my master master n we play the 3 of us in a hotel n she was small white n nice body also huum so i start to tied her in various position (my master will put the pics later on) n quite satisfied with all the shibari ufff n my master tied me n we both tied on the mercy of my master hihihii.

so he start to spank me n told me to serve him by orla n do what he wants n i have to watch while my master fuck the nu girl hiks it makes me so sad but i cant do anything im tied n he was my master even im upset but i cant say anything what can i do ???im just a slave i was just hoping my master know my sacrifiece to him was so big n not every girl can do that but yeaaah im happy if he was happy . ufff the bed was moving n after he fuck her he order me to  lick his big thing ufff its was unbelieveable but i obey n felt so ashame but i can resist i just wanna see him happy so finally we all fall asleep together i can break free my self n she got untied also n we all sleep on the same bed while my master was holding me!!!!

yay master thank uuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogarama - the blog directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe